KIDS PROGRAM (AGES 6-9)
Black Belt Kids Program
Martial Arts Begins and Ends With Respect
Our Black Belt Kids Program is based on the core values of Martial Arts training. "Martial Arts Begins and Ends With Respect." From this basic premise, we develop your child's awareness and skills in four primary areas Self Discipline, Respect, Loyalty and Perseverance. Our core curriculum includes hi-energy drills and skills designed to build and condition each child's attitude, behavior and overall character development. Our Black Belt Champions training helps children and young adults develop greater self-control and self-discipline in everything they do. Training begins with the learning of the 3 keys of FOCUS to learning Martial Arts. FOCUSING of the EYES, the MIND and the BODY. Our training instills confidence through positive coaching, lot's of encouragement and a powerful mentoring relationship with role model leaders. We also teach valuable life skills that focus on Goal-Setting, positive attitude, relationship building, communication skills and leadership. We offer an exciting step-by-step coaching series to develop these critical personal development and hi-level achievement skills.
Safe kids make for happy parents. Kids tend to listen to people they like, trust and respect. Our highly trained teaching staff will share vital safety tips and teach your child practical self-defense. We believe strongly in helping your child become confident and capable young adults who understand right from wrong and will know when to stand their ground and when to run-yell-tell. We also stress non-violent conflict resolution, how to avoid dangerous situations and practical techniques for getting away from a range of situations being cornered, being grabbed and being tackled to the ground. Our practical self-defense skills include Muay Thai kickboxing and ground grappling defense. Your child will be trained when and when not to use their self defense skills and our students have a clear understanding of being responsible for their actions and attitudes.
Healthy, Wealthy, Happy & Fit...with a Fighting Spirit that will never quit!
Television, video games and fast foods present significant temptations and challenges to our young people today. We strive every day to deliver a program that builds a sense of balance for your child. Our Black Belt Championships Program inspires kids with specific instruction on how to live healthier, how to exercise and how to build energy and a dynamic spirit. We want your child to be better prepared to face life's challenges and be successful in everything they do. Statistics tell us that 1/3 of all kids are obese and that fully 2/3 are overweight and at risk of preventable health challenges that could lead to early death. Most kids are less active than previous generations and spend too much time on the computer or playing video games. They barely even have a structured gym class in school. Combine the lack of activity with the ease of fast foods and the junk that kids can easily become addicted to, and it's easy to see why our nation is creating kids at risk. Our program will get your child in the best shape of their young lives. We'll increase their flexibility, strengthen and tone their muscles and give them greater endurance. All while they are having fun and learning valuable life skills that will carry over to becoming successful adults. Our instructors are experts at motivating kids and bringing out the best in them. We love to team up with families to instill a non-quitting spirit in kids and help them become Black Belt Champions in life.
Habits we Train...are Habits we Gain!
We take our job as Instructors and success coaches very seriously. We know that we can make a difference and we have been developing innovative and successful systems for over 10 years. All of our Black Belt Champions classes are taught in a safe, fun, upbeat and energizing environment. Your child is developing habits everyday; anything they do over and over again is becoming habit. Good habits are easy to live with, however, they can be tough to develop on your own. Most people need a coach and that's where we come in. Unfortunately, bad habits are easy to develop and are very tough to live with. Our teaching style is based on positive coaching, goal setting and lot's of encouragement. We never give up on kids; we always team up and we have plenty of success stories to keep us committed to instilling habits of excellence in the lives of children. The vast majority of our Black Belt Leaders are high-academic achievers, great kids and highly athletic. The majority doesn’t start that way, with time, training and teamwork; we have seen thousands of kids become highly successful in every aspect of their life.
Respect for self and others Academic Achievement
Increased Self Confidence & Self Esteem
How do you get your child started?
It's easy to start. We start by scheduling a FREE PRIVATE LESSON for your child with one of our highly trained and Nationally Certified Instructors. We require a parent or legal guardian to be present so that we can get to know you and your child better. At the same time, we will give you a tour of our training facility, educate you about our school, our staff and the programs we offer. You will have the chance to see if our program is right for you and your family. There is no cost or obligation for the evaluation lesson and we also offer an additional free class if you enjoy your FREE PRIVATE LESSON. This class is in the beginner classes provided your child qualifies for our program. Our tuition rates are reasonable, competitive and affordable. Call the location nearest you right away and we'll show you how we can make a difference in the life of your child.
Top 5 things to Consider in Choosing a Martial Arts School
1. Family friendly atmosphere – People thrive in a positive, friendly environment. Choose a school that brings out the best in yourself or your child. Does the school have friendly staff and instructors? Do they cultivate an environment that you want your whole family involved with? Are there parents watching their children in the audience area? Are there whole families training together? Are there classes available for both kids and adults at the same time?
2. A culture of respect – To gain respect you must first give it. Quality instruction not only includes the curriculum that is taught but also the manner in which it is presented. Do the instructors and staff treat everyone with respect and courtesy? Do they expect the same in return when respect is given? Does the instructor hold their attention without being authoritative? Always remember that Martial Arts begins and ends with RESPECT.
3. Safe environment – Safety should be first in importance at a Martial Arts school. A good martial arts school makes safety its principal goal both physically and mentally. Is the training equipment in good shape? Are there plenty of instructors on the floor?
4. Clean environment – Cleanliness goes along with safety in protecting your students. A school should be hygienic from its waiting area to its training floor to its locker rooms and bathrooms. Is the school clean from the front door, to the bathrooms, to the training area? Are the mats washed on a regular basis?
5. Good, effective curriculum - The signs of an effective, challenging curriculum is how many Black Belts are training? Does the program include life skills as well as self defense? Do the instructors lead by example? Is the program challenging but attainable with hard work?